Quantitative Aptitude (G-Drive)
Key Features of Quantitative Aptitude (G Drive)
- We will send you the course in Google Drive from where you have to download the video in your laptop/android (min version 6.0) mobile and watch it on Well Academy Video Player. You need only one time internet for downloading the video. After that it will be like offline course only.
- No limitation in downloading. You can download multiple times. After that, you can play offline without an internet connection.
- G-Drive will be delivered within 4 days, You will get Access of the Course through Mail.
The General Aptitude evaluates the talent/ability/potential to perform a certain task.This Course will be helpful for Students who are going to appear for any Job Placement/Interview also for those who are appearing for Government Jobs, BANK Exams, Campus Placements, GATE, PSU. This subject creates the common platform to test and compare student’s aptitude regardless of the specific curriculum that the student has already experienced. As far as the exam is concerned, this subject is of very high weightage in Exams like GATE as well as it helps in cracking aptitude papers of Campus Placement Companies.
Who Can Register For This Course ??
- Students who are in Final Year of their Graduation
- Passout Freshers who are yet to get Job
- Any Job Seeker
What are the Topics Covered in the Course ??
Quantitative Aptitude has No Limit, Questions can be asked by merging topics,then also here are All the Important Topics Needed in the Quantitative Aptitude and you will Learn in the Course.
- Speed Calculation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time,Speed and Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Number System
- Simplication & Approximation
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Permutation and Combination
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150+ Video Lectures
- Skill level No Skill Required
- Language English-Hindi
- Students 242
- Assessments Yes